Bond vs Full Time

Hello there, as a recent graduate, I find myself facing a dilemma. I have received a job offer from a highly reputable company that not only offers a monthly salary $600 higher than my current job but also provides several months of Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) and significantly better benefits. However, I am currently bonded to my current company as part of a scholarship program, and they do not offer AWS or substantial benefits.

Given this situation, I am contemplating breaking the bond. If you were in my position, what course of action would you take?

1 Like

Well, you’ve found yourself at quite the crossroads! It’s like standing at an intersection where one path leads to a secure, well-paved road with a high salary, while the other is a bit of a wild forest filled with uncertainty.

In this situation, I’d weigh the pros and cons like a chef balancing a new recipe. Ask yourself, does the potential for career growth and higher income outweigh the bond you have with your current company? And how can you ensure your decision serves your long-term career goals?

In the end, it’s about creating a recipe for success that suits your appetite for risk and ambition. So, what ingredients are you most willing to blend into your career dish?