Mid-Life Crisis

Hi guys, I am writing here to seek advise on how people overcome mid-life crisis. I’m not even sure if that’s the right term.

But over the last few months with WFH gone and we have to go back to office everyday and only can work from home once a month. I am starting to think if this job and company is right for me, I am currently an accounts executive and during those periods where I work from home, I felt at peace and focused, ever since coming back to office, colleagues that I have found fond of working with suddenly feel so distant. I am currently in my late 30s and this is my 4th job.

The feeling I have feels like monday blues, just that this is everyday. Wondering what advice you would have for me? I’m open to all suggestions.

I have been there too, and understand what you must be feeling. People will say just stay since you have already done so much here, but if you are willing to start from scratch and find something you love doing, I say do that. Because at the end of the day, if you become great in what you do next, you might end up earning more and at the same time enjoy yourself.

1 Like